Monday, May 29, 2006

Shower Water Filter

Shower water filters are essential for removing chlorine in your shower. If you are using municipal water you most likely have chlorine in your water. Your local authorities add chlorine to kill bacteria in the water supply. However this chlorine can cause all types of health problems, not to mention the damage it can do to your hair and skin.

I use the Crystal Quest shower filter from www.purewaterforless.com It is not very expensive and it does just as good a job - if not a better job - than some of the more expensive models. I also like the fact that it is available in white or chrome finish. The chrome fits in with my decor and looks great. It also does not hang down like some other filters.

Most shower filters contain kdf and activated carbon to rid your water of most contaminants that may be in your water. I love showering in chemical free water. I don't know how I got along without one. If you have lots of iron in your water a shower filter will help also.

I recommend one to anyone who wants a clean healthy chemical shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home